This post contains affiliate links, read more about what that means here.
You know those nights.
The nights when all you really want is to…
You don’t want to think about it.
And you don’t want it to come out of a box… with a side of guilt.
We all want that meal, where you feel like super mom! It tastes good… your husband says he loves it… everyone eats it… & you didn’t spend the entire night over the stove making it. That’s all we every want at the end of a crazy day, right??
This recipe is crazy easy, tastes great, & totally fool proof. (Mainly because I already messed it up enough to tell you exactly what NOT to do!) And definitely no “out of a box” guilt feeling with this one. So easy and so delish, and one of my Hubbs’ VIP dishes so it gets made a lot in our house!
You probably just want me to cut to the chase, huh?
Original Recipe: Food.com
Spicy Sausage Hash
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 35 mins | Total: 45 | 6 servings | 397 calories
(printable recipe here)
1/2 bag of frozen cubed hashbrown potatoes
1 medium onion
2 Andouille sausages, quartered & diced
1/4 c red bell pepper, diced
1/4 c green bell pepper, diced
2 c frozen corn
salt & pepper
- Over medium heat, cook onions with potatoes according to package directions.
- Add sausage, peppers, & corn – season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until entire dish is warm and sausage is browned, about 5-10 minutes.
- This dish is simple and easy. I found the sausage to have so much spice and flavor that there really is no need to add anything else.
- This can easily be doubled for more adults, this recipe is perfect for my family (2 adults, 2 toddlers.)
So simple! Who knew that dinner could be hot, ready, and on the table – and yet you didn’t break a sweat… Enjoy this moment!
Love this? Tried it? Share your meal photos on my Facebook page, tag them on Instagram & Twitter with #MadeByMeggs or even comment below! I’d love to see what you enjoy! Don’t forget to check out more of what inspires me on Pinterest. xoxo Meggs
*Affiliate links: By clicking a link and making a purchase at Amazon.com you are helping support my family and for that I am grateful to you!*